Wednesday 27 February 2013

The Lazy Day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Assalamu'alaikum w.b.t ya ahli Syurga~ xD

Its been awhile since....last two weeks(?) i guess -_-''
I just recovered from bad fever+heavy cough+annoying flu+headache!!!
I spend almost a day on my bed. No food, no drink, no toilet and no phone call T^T
I texted my sister that i had a fever at the morning...but until next day, she finally replied me... </3
I was so sad actually. Whenever i fell sick, she will be the first person who know it.
but.....
i dont know, i just upsad that she did not replied me or call me back when i needed her the most...
you can see how special she is to me.
For all that long painful day, i finally got up from my bed only to perform my prayers, then i sleep back
coz my head is killing me =o=''
NOW!!! I am healthy and happy like i always do! ^O^v Thanks to Allah, Thanks to my roomate whose show their love and care to me! and also to my besties!!! Jinnie, CL, LULU!! :** I love U guys~ <3
and one for not least, my beloved mother and father who always support and gives me strength whenever i fall. I LOVE ALL OF YOU <3


its all just a starting summary from me xD
this is the real story :PP

All my classes had been canceled today!!! Hooraaaaayy  for me!! <\(^O^)/>
and my classmates asked me out shopping and hangout together, have lunch and waste time <.< LOL xD
well emm...i felt really LAZY.......
I didnt wash my clothes yet, i didnt wash my plate also...
LOL really are LAZY xDD
Mom said, if i'm acting SOOOOOOOOOOOO LAAAAZZZZYYYY,
NOBODY WANNA HAVE ME AS THEIR IN-LAW XDD
Maybe that is right -___________-''

Naaah~ i dont mind on that~ Just.... NAAAAAHHH xDD

LOL annoying isn't it??? :P sorry xD
I'm just getting annoyed with my friends just now,
she gave me 1/2hour to get ready for our 'Ladies Day out' ==''
da Fork?? only half an hour????????????? i never gonna make it =.=''

so, i stop here then :'( will write more later~ thank u to my visitors <3 
i love you all!!! Muah2! please comment '' ILoveCheesCake'' after you read my blog!! xDD 

I told you it is my LAZY DAY ;) <3

=thelazyGirl=

3 comments: