Saturday 16 March 2013

Humans and Shadows

We can see how close they are between humans and shadows~
Shadows is like a best friend,
Whenever there is a bright ray through over you,
There will be a shadow accompany you all the time~
Even that shadow never speak at you or you never talk with it...

Whenever the night comes, the ray will be gone and only left the dim of light from the moon,
Once again the shadow appeared again and accompany you walking at the night~
Even under the dim of light...

For how much people step on your shadow,
It will never ever leave you and always stay by your side. LOL


##########################################################
It is okay if you are refusing to talk with me.
And it is okay if you are ignoring me whenever i was trying to approach you :')
maybe there is something i did to you that makes you do all of that.
Maybe i am not cared enough to you and i was doing a stupid thing before? (Yeah, i did)
Oh2! I remember of something, the video that you post at Fam group, the one with the coin picture..
i open back my Sora account just to find out what song you ever give it to me and match it with the one in that video, but non of it matched Dx
I even asked for my sister,Lily, help e to find out what song is that..
In the end, she find it out for me...
She really into Infinite, so thanks to her i finally find it out! \(^O^)/
#It is Infinite's song - Can You smile~ right??? Yeah i am right xDD (so slow i am)
 Daebak!! That's is so awesome! and -Thumbs up- x'DD

btw,

still, I am fine with all of it~
and you know, i want to be your shadow(?)
Things that always accompany you without saying anything~
and when there is a light, i will appeared to accompany you faithfully! :D
##############################################################

Song song song???

Errrrr.......................HUH! I have a song that always keep playing on my mind,,over and over! >o<
Let me just share it with you then ;)

If You Love Me by NS Yoonji




=LOVEBYPABOJAEKYI=

No comments:

Post a Comment