Sunday 3 March 2013

Stop??!!

"...Stop waiting for him. You have life also! He won't comeback anymore..Don't waste your time!..."

How did you feel when you heard this?
I, myself don't know what did i feel actually.. But those words opens my eyes..and hurt my heart.. </3 LOL
That person is really are something...did he put something inside his tongue? a BLADE? perhaps LOL xDD

My friends give me a song that really touches my heart. :') It is a sad song...
It is~ So, i will provide my reader a lyric and a video~!! Yeyey~ <\(^O^)/> Let us sing along!!!

WHAT HURT THE MOST BY RASCAL FLATTS




What Hurt The Most by Rascal Flatts (Lyric)
I can take the rain on the roof of this empty houseThat don't bother meI can take a few tears now and then and just let ‘em out
I'm not afraid to cry every once in a while even thoughGoin' on with you gone still upsets meThere are days every now and again I pretend I'm okayBut that's not what gets me
What hurts the mostWas being so closeAnd havin' so much to sayAnd watchin' you walk away
And never knowin'What could've beenAnd not seein' that lovin' youIs what I was tryin' to do
It's hard to deal with the pain of losin' you everywhere I goBut I'm doin' itIt's hard to force that smile when I see our old friends and I'm aloneStill harder gettin' up, gettin' dressed, livin' with this regretBut I know if I could do it overI would trade, give away all the words that I saved in my heartThat I left unspoken
What hurts the mostIs being so closeAnd havin' so much to say(Much to say)And watchin' you walk away
And never knowin'What could've beenAnd not seein' that lovin' youIs what I was tryin' to do, ohOh yeah
What hurts the mostWas being so closeAnd havin' so much to say(To say)And watchin' you walk away
And never knowin'What could've beenAnd not seein' that lovin' youIs what I was tryin' to do
Not seein' that lovin' youThat's what I was trying to do, ooo
So, how did you think? awesome?? LOL :P

No comments:

Post a Comment