Monday 25 March 2013

Warm Speech??

Assalamualaikum~
Annyeonghasaeyo~
Selamat Sejahtera~
Hello~

^_____________^ How are you all today???
Sick? Fine? Hurt? Happy? Lonely? Angry? Hyper? Owesome? Hungry? Moody? Kinky? Broken? xDD

Just comment down there, so, i can know how you all feeling today \(^O^)/
Btw, Today, i wanna write something warm coz this morning is so cold!!! ~(>o<")~
Mwaahahaha~!

I Missed everyone in here~!!! (WHO??) <3 :PP



Jinnie a.k.a Nisa <3

Dear My Jinnie,
I was so worried when  heard that you are sick~ i saw your posts but i couldn't comment or say anything coz i was so in hurry~ Please Get well soon my Baby!! ^O^
I miss you so much and wondering when will i have time to meet you,CL and Lulu again?
Playing like we used to do? Heheheee~ WE WILL!! and i am shooooo jealoush with you blog!!
You've got a very nice pitcha!! wanna edit pictures too!! :3 after my final exam :DD
LOVE YOU JINNIE!!!! <3 <3 <3 <3


###################################################################

CL a.k.a Zaty <3

Dear My CL,

I know you always awesome! :DD and... always getting mad of someone???
(Let me kill that person!! >:D )
Btw, like you said to me before, "If that person is fated for you, you will end up to be with him."
yeah,You are right, i should have remembered on that~ So, i won't keep on hoping the false hope~
Thanks for remembering me!!! -huggy tight2- LOVE YA!!!!!!!! :* <3


###################################################################

I guess i should stop now,
its taking a lot of time for me to write this blog LOL
and i donno why xDDD

See ya Lucky people <3
truly,
=WARMJaekyi= xD




1 comment: