Friday 25 January 2013

Don't Read!!!


Assalamualaikum, Annyeonghasaeyo~! x)

-singing-

The sun goes down
The stars come out
And all that counts
Is here and now
My universe will never be the same
I'm glad you came, I'M GLAD YOU CAME :) 

song by The Wanted - Glad U Came 



Heyya folks~ this is my first blog entry that i ever created for the rest of my life!
Wooohooo~!! <\(^O^)/> Gimme a a big clap!! hahaaa xD Well, since i create this blog on January, so, i put the title as "My January" :) <3 <3 <3 Well emm actually this is my second BLOG =='' , I forgot the email of my first blog before xDD mwaahahaaa,, so here we goes again~
before that, i would like to say sorry if my language is broken and so do my vocabulary :P
well, if you all still can't understand it, just make it understand by yourself! xD 
ok, let me intro myself in here,
my nickname is Syir and as known as Jaekyi or Sora.. LOL too much nicknames right? hoohoo
its obviously i am a girl ;) 
and my status?? :- i'm taken <3 
i am _teen years-old haahaa!! 
and where i come from? Nah~ you all no need to know about that..
I am a Mathematics student! 
I love CATS,COOKING,and bla...bla...bla... xDDD



##Enough with the nonsense intro from me,, x)
let me tell you about my simple life  
before my January come, my life changed from sorority into happiness~
the parting period between me and MrV for about 2 months was ended, as i met him again in the night of 25 December 2012~ :') I Love U KJM <3

I have two different world~ 
1) Reality
2) Rp;

My reality is full of challenge!! ><
i really dont wanna tell all of you about this =='' Jinjja! I ever fall sick(fever) because of restless and sleepless night~ The mountain of assignments that hardly to be done and needed a lot of research!! >< Moreover, I am a person who hardly to fell sick :3 if i am sick, it will be worse~ heehee
i dont mind actually, as long as my grades is UP UP! ^O^/ i wont give up!! Hwaiting!! ;D

.
.
.
.
.
bo-ring ==''

Next is my Rp World,
Maybe some of YOU (pointing at YOU) would know what RP means, for those who donno what it is.......er,,, just go on and do ur research!!!!,, Fighting for U! xDD 
RP always make my day and give me a lot of memories about LOVE, FRIENDSHIP and ENEMY.
actually, i dont have enemy there and i hates making enemy in my life,,EVEN I WANTED TO..xDD
.
.
.
okay, i will continued to write more about my double-R life...SOON! ;) Just wait for my next Story! :DD 
Thats all from me today~ Bwaii <3 

No comments:

Post a Comment