Friday 25 January 2013

For The Special You MrV (My Deep Confession)

This is a post from my SECRET Group <3 LOL Imma so SHY now >o< 

For The Special You, MrV~

Hey You! this is the things that i would like to say to you,,but i donno, why i cant say it... Hey You! Just read and feel me~

i'm still young, ** years-old.. I'm muslim and my religion is Islam. but somehow i can't take this emotion any longer~ i always missed u, and i always remembered u~ i wish u are my last~ and you know something? you are my fist love~ ♥ i love u without knowing ur face, and background... i love u the way u are~ The first time i met u, u makes my heart beats faster than a normal~ my hands, they were wet coz of nervous! and i cant stop smiling while talking with u without u knowing it. 


Actually i hates u at first. coz u scares me a lot. and u are the first person who ever know my secret in rp..(that i am a girl in a Xiah acc).. btw, i like ur answer, ''coz i'm a guy'' lol thats so cool!! xDD after i met u, i want to copy u,,brave on fighting, and everyone salute u..but not on that 'player behavior' lol if i am a man, i want to be like u. u amazed me a lot.. and thats how i love u. Knowing u more and more makes my feelings grow from a crush into love ♥ and thats how i love u more~

now, i have u as my boyfriend(?) no~ it's a special one ♥ i still can't believe it now that u are mine~ i really wish that one day u'll read this,, and u'll know how i feel for u~ i know my sister might vomit when she read this, but i dont care, as long as i write this for u and only u ;)

i wish that i could grow old with u~ if u are sick, i am strong enough to take care of u! :D if i am sick? heheh i only sick for a day(fever) and others, i can just have a med ^^v and if u wanna eat? i can cooks everything u want! but only halal thing :P i can't hold pigs xD and what if i wanna eat? hey~ dont worry~ i can eat anything(only halal) ;) my tummy is strong too! :D and housework?? i can do it and i'll make it clean and perfect! if u dont like it? just tell me! :D i can do it all for u!! hehehee~ what else???? money??? u said u can buy me anything what i want, ............ OK!! thats is u'r job xDD and how about kids?? i want 3 boys and 2 girls? hehehhee.. well,, i donno how many u want lol :PP i can take care of them and cooks them a healthy food, bring them to the hospital for medical checkup, give them advices and teach them a lesson if they did wrong, be friends with them and hugs and kisses them as much as i love myself! hehee i'll love our kids :PP (am i too far??)

so thats all and there is more i want to let u know~ but i just cant talk more coz u wont read this btw...... :'( i know u wont hacked my acc and surf anything in here....

wish that u could find this~ :I hey hey~

hey U,

KJM, I LOVE U ♥

will u Be my husband ♥ (?)

No comments:

Post a Comment