Sunday 27 January 2013

SHUT DOWN

I guess, this is my last post in this Beautiful January~
Tomorrow i will be leaving home for campus~
I wont have a chance to online cause of tests, quizzes, study groups, events and blaa....blaa...blaa...
January,
The month that left me a lots of wonderful memories and a thousands of feelings from day by day~
Sweet.Sour.Salty.Bitter life in this January teaches me a lot of things to move on by next day and another day~


..........................................................................


For my bestie ( JINNIE AND CL)

Please be well and get crazy like we always do ^^ I missed all of that :P
I'll comeback again and update my blog :D
I Love u girls!!!! Thank U for always stay with me <3


.............................................................................................



To My One and Only, MrV~

I am sorry for making you worried about me, I shouldn't write that :/ but hey~ I always save whenever thinking bout You (~.^)v  Btw, If the fate allowed us to meet again, then we will meet again like we always do :) If its not, then i will always pray and wait for u until i meet U~ You said Don't wait for u, but i say, I'll waiting for u ;) If you hates me waiting for u, then comeback after all done :) For how long? I don't care~ 
My Love, I Love You~ FOREVER~ 



-SHUT DOWN-

1 comment: