Sunday 27 January 2013

MY RUDE NEIGHBOR

For 7 YEARS my family had a neighbor that came from 'Sab' state.
We live in a VERY VERY harmonious life! You know why? 
Thanks to My Family's patience especially my beloved Father~

My Father is a VERY VERY VERY HOT-TEMPERED man.
He is a very straight man and he will get mad if we(children) did a very little tiny mistake~!! 
The one who could calm him down is my sweet gentle mummy :')  
If my mummy not there when he is mad, we all DOOMED xD

But in the same time, my Father have a generous and loving heart.
He Loves to help people around him :) and he loves CAT!! ^///^
Sometimes, if his children needed money for some important matter, he will try his best to find the money for us. No 'Ah Long' No 'Ah Ngah' xD Just borrowing from people :/ and He will pay it back! :D 
well, that's why i salute him! 

My Rude Neighbor........
They didn't know the manners in neighborhood. 
I don't know how to explain,
they had been a lot of trouble that disturbing us. 
let me list out the problems :-

1) Always fighting...drunk,violence..... Scary ==''
2) Noise pollution ((TOO MUCH))
3) Parking car according to their pleasure
(( My Dad's TABOO is:- someone parking a car right IN FRONT OF THE HOUSE and troubled the public , and that's what they do...They even Killed my Cats!! Dx ))
4) Spitting everywhere!!!!! eewwwww.....
5) TOUCHING my dad's garden.......... U'll dead if u touch his property....

and there are lots lots more~ There is once, my dad wanna scolded them on what their behave, but my mum stopped him cause you know, my Dad's scold leads to a 'FIGHT'... lol 

So, we just keep on patience and do a good example to them even if they give us S**T...
Prophet S.A.W ever said ''Patience was beautiful'' and yeah, i ever experience it before :') It is wonderful~


As Allah (S.W.T.) Himself says in the Qur’an (Surah Al-Baqarah, 2: 286)

"On no soul does Allah Place a burden greater than it can bear. It gets every good that it earns, and it suffers every ill that it earns. (Pray:) “Our Lord! Condemn us not if we forget or fall into error; our Lord! Lay not on us a burden Like that which You did lay on those before us; Our Lord! Lay not on us a burden greater than we have strength to bear. Blot out our sins, and grant us forgiveness. Have mercy on us.  You are our Protector; Help us against those who stand against faith.”

Errmm... Thats all from me? :3 
I'll update again later ;D <3

Thank You :)

No comments:

Post a Comment